12 Jan 2015 - Job Vacancy - Administrative Assistant & Receptionist
Administrative Assistant & Receptionist
Band 2, Point 11 – Midpoint
Term time only + 5 non-pupil days
17.5 hours a week (8:30am - 12pm)
Required as soon as possible!
We are a large friendly school who are looking for an enthusiastic, reliable, organised person to work in our busy school office. The successful applicant’s duties will include providing general clerical, administrative and reception support to the school. Experience of working in a school office is desirable, but not essential as training will be provided.
You will need:
- The ability to multi task and work as part of a team.
- Proven word processing skills
- The ability to relate to both pupils and adults
- A willingness to undertake first aid duties and training
- The ability to work to deadlines and remain calm under pressure
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a sense of humour.
As a school we can offer you:
- Friendly children.
- A supportive & caring staff team.
- A firm commitment to your professional development.
- A job where we can guarantee no two days will ever be the same!
Visits to the school are warmly encouraged.
Details from: Claire Claydon, Headteacher or Cara Lawrence, Administrative Assistant & Receptionist
Closing date: Monday 9th February
Interview date: Friday 27th February
An Application Form, Person Specification, Job Description and a copy of the original Advert can be downloaded below.
You can also apply online via http://essexschoolsjobs.co.uk/Vacancies/Details.aspx?vacancyID=16990