13 May 2015 - VACANCY - Finance Assistant
Band 2, Point 11 – Midpoint
Term time only + 5 non-pupil days
6 hours a week plus occasional overtime 9am – 12pm Monday & Friday (days can be negotiable for the right applicant)
Required 2nd September 2015
We are a large friendly school who are looking for an enthusiastic, reliable, organised person to work in our busy school office. The successful applicant’s duties will include assisting with financial and other administrative work. Experience of working in a school office is desirable, but not essential as training will be provided.
You will need:
- The ability to multi task and work as part of a team.
- The ability to relate to both pupils and adults
- A willingness to undertake first aid duties and training
- The ability to work to deadlines and remain calm under pressure
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a sense of humour.
As a school we can offer you:
- Friendly children.
- A supportive & caring staff team.
- A firm commitment to your professional development.
- A job where we can guarantee no two days will ever be the same!
Visits to the school are warmly encouraged.
Details from: Claire Claydon, Headteacher or Kath Girling, Finance & Personnel Officer.
Application packs available on school website www.brightlingseajuniors.ik.org and www.essexschoolsjobs.co.uk
Closing date: Friday 12th June
Interview date: Monday 22nd June